Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 07/09/2020
Please read these Terms & Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the https://korolanastasia.com/ website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application that is related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”) operated by Korol Anastasia and Evgenii Mosikhin (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to the use of the Service is conditional upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. It also applies to any customer who makes a purchase of A1/90 Class.
By purchasing or using any of our products, you agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with with any part of the Terms then you may not access the Service
The “korolanastasia.com” refers to Korol Anastasia. The term the term “A1/90 Class” refers to the service provided by Anastasia Korol. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to A1/90 Class customers, members, and any others who may access the Service.
korolanastasia.com is a membership site designed to provide access to online video lessons with Korol Anastasia. Use of the Site, including all materials presented here in and all online services provided by the Site, is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
The resources of korolanastasia.com are defined as any page on the Site that requires a password to access, or any forum, community, resource, video, or other content embedded in those pages or linked to from those pages.
You understand and agree that A1/90 Class is a teaching service that includes access to online live video lessons with Korol Anastasia, materials and resources for those who want to learn the Russian Language. The scope of this Service is limited to the resources, information, and tools mentioned on the A1/90 Class sales page.
We reserve the right to substitute services equal to or comparable to the services listed as the Service changes, without any prior notice. By accessing this Service, you understand and agree that A1/90 Class is not a promise or guarantee of the Russian Language learning success – particularly not in any specific time frame. You can succeed only as a result of your hard work and skill. Not all A1/90 Class members succeed in the Russian language learning.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions and you are not under the age of 18. You will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You understand and agree that we, in our sole discretion, may refuse service to customers or potential customers it chooses not to serve for any reason. Your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
By using the Site you agree to hold korolanastasia.com without fault for typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Site, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
Purchasers of A1/90 Class may be suspended or terminated at any time by Us for violation of any of the following rules:
- Any person or persons who systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Any person or persons who make any unauthorized uses of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Any person or persons who use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- Any person or persons who use the Site or other resources presented in the A1/90 Class to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- Any person or persons who circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Any person or persons who engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Any person or persons who trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
- Any person or persons who engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Any person or persons who attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Any person or persons who sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Any person or persons who use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Any person or persons who use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Any person or persons who decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Any person or persons who attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Any person or persons who harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of other users, our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Any person or persons who delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Any person or persons who upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Any person or persons who upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Any person or persons who, except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Any person or persons who disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Any person or persons who use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
Violating any of these rules is grounds for termination of access to the Service without a refund.
USER REGISTRATION AND ACCESS TO THE SITE
You agree to provide accurate and up-to-date contact information to Us at the time of creating an account which includes your registration name, phone number, email address and physical address. You represent and agree that you will not use this Service in any way that would violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
A paid participation in A1/90 Class allows you, and only you, access to the Service for the duration of the paid course period.
The currency of payment for any service provided on the Site is Russian Rouble. The payment recipient is Mosikhin M. under the commission agreement.
Payment methods: Visa, Mastercard processed by Fondy.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
You agree to our refund policy, which you can read here.
If you access the Site from the United States, European Union, Asia, or any other region of the world with laws or other requirements governing personal data collection, use, or disclosure that differ from applicable laws in the Russian Federation, then through your continued use of the Site, you are transferring your data to the Russian Federation, and you expressly consent to have your data transferred to and processed in the Russian Federation.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Content that is provided on the Site “AS IS” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Site and no Content may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site and its Content.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
On the extremely rare occasion that the Site may contain (or you may be sent via the Site) links to other websites (“Third-Party Websites”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third-Party Content”).
Such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third-Party Websites accessed through the Site or any Third-Party Content posted on, available through, or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the Third-Party Websites or the Third-Party Content.
Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation of any Third-Party Websites or any Third-Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third-Party Websites or to use or install any Third-Party Content, you do so at your own risk, and you should be aware these Terms and Conditions no longer govern.
You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any website to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the Site. Any purchases you make through Third-Party Websites will be through other websites and from other companies, and we take no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third party.
You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products or services offered on Third-Party Websites and you shall hold us without liability from any harm caused by your purchase of such products or services. Additionally, you shall hold us without liability from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party Websites.
You shall indemnify and hold Us without liability from and against any and all losses, damages, settlements, liabilities, costs, charges, assessments, and expenses, as well as third party claims and causes of action, including, without limitation, attorney’s fees, arising out of any breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions, or any use by you of the Service.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation. For purposes of litigating any dispute that arises under these Terms or any dispute you have with Us, you hereby submit to and consent to the jurisdiction of the Russian Federation and agree that such litigation shall be conducted in the courts of the Russian Federation.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at: